Tuesday 17 November 2009

Heavenly Velvet














The charming town of Brighton is, as well as my home, my favourite place to shop. The Laines, in particular, are an array of fascinating little shops, each with unique collections of anything and everything relating to arts and crafts, antiques, photography, fashion, and pretty much anything alternative or interesting.

Of all the shops in the Laines, Velvet has to be my favourite. It's like a dream inside, like something from a glossy magazine, which you'd long to recreate in your own home but would never quite achieve, no matter how hard you tried. If I could buy every product in the shop, I would, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...