I have some news! I'm now contributing to the rather lovely Cellardoor Magazine's blog, hopefully on a weekly basis. I've written my first blog post for them this week on the best place to get a cocktail in London, and would love to hear your feedback! You can have a read of the blog post here. :)
Anyway, back to the weekly fives, which sneakily aren't on a Friday this week. The five photos this week from lovely Flickr user TeresaQ's photostream; such a great photographer - and I love the girl's white lace dress! I'm having a bit of a thing for lace at the moment...
And as for other fives:
Five things that made me smile this week:
- Finding a very cute little tearoom and having tea there with one of my besties
- Making birthday plans
- A very lovely cocktail making session with a very good friend
- Fun dancing after the cocktail making session!
- Watching the Wimbledon final last Sunday - although am still a little sad that Rafa lost!
- My birthday. I am so very excited!
- My birthday party next Saturday, joint with one of my closest friends and an opportunity to catch up with a lot of lovely people
- Dinner and catch ups with an old friend on Monday
- Further catch ups with friends on Thursday
- My work's summer party - basically a half day off work and an excuse to enjoy a BBQ - on Friday. How exciting!