So I start this month with some very exciting news - I've been promoted at work this month! I am now an Account Executive - and very pleased about it!
In other news, another month has apparently flown by; here are the friday fives for this week and Just a Minute for this month.
Five photos from my month
- Banksy print I saw in Bristol last weekend
- Cupcakes (an essential part of any month)
- A ticket to the ballet Romeo and Juliet at the 02 Arena - amazing!
- A little leaflet and goodie bag from the Life in a Day premiere I went to a few weeks ago
- Ice cream - summer's here!
Five things that made me smile this week
- Getting promoted!
- Seeing two old friends together for the first time in a long time
- A very nice weekend in Bristol
- Sorting out birthday plans
- Errr, can I say getting promoted again?!
Five things I'm looking forward to this coming week
- Enjoying my boyfriend's birthday present (tickets to a show) with him tomorrow
- Watching the Wimbledon final!
- Seeing one of my besties for dinner early next week
- Seeing another friend for dinner late next week
- Booking a much-needed holiday!
And this month, I am...
Reading... Great House by Nicole Krauss, and some old Philippa Gregory novels again
Buying... Lots of dinners out, birthday treats and holidays
Listening... to Motown, my usual random selection and a variety of my boyfriend's car cds
Watching... the new series of True Blood - so excited that this is back!
Loving... my new job title ;)
Planning... the next few weekends, afternoon tea and birthday celebrations
Want to join in with Just a Minute? I found this on Daydream Lily's lovely blog via August Street, late last year, and it's a lovely little monthly activity. Feel free to join in - and make sure to send me a link if you do though, so I can see what you're up to at the moment!