Tuesday 26 October 2010

autumn returned



I haven't posted in a little while because I've been away - my boyfriend and I went to the New Forest, in Hampshire for a few days. I took two days off work and we had four lovely, lazy days filled with pub lunches and walks in the countryside - so idyllic! It was wonderful just to get away from the world for a little while; we completely isolated ourselves, didn't go online, didn't see the news, and it felt amazing.

Photos of our little trip taken on my new digital SLR to follow over the next few days. The gorgeous photos above are taken by flickr user citrushearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...