Sunday 7 November 2010

The Sunday Read: Gifted Magazine


How gorgeous does this magazine look?

I stumbled across Ez from the lovely Creature Comforts blog has created a beautiful winter gift guide in the form of Gifted Magazine. Free and available to browse online, this is definitely worth a read for a few minutes before bed; packed with ideas, craft projects, interviews and, of course, gift suggestions, the work she's put into the magazine is evident.

Bit of a different Sunday Read, as I usually prefer books, but, oh well - life is busy at the moment and a magazine is all I have time for!
Do have a read anyway - it is most definitely worth it!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable blog! I just found your lovely comment in my spam folder, gasp! Thanks for the sweet comment, much love!

    http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check that out. Your website is lovely! Following you from 20 something bloggers.

    Have a beautiful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Claire Marie
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Really love your posts too.

    Have a nice day!
    N. from www.lait-fraise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...