Wednesday 3 November 2010

just a minute / breathe



Saw this lovely little monthly activity, called Just a Minute, on Daydream Lily's gorgeous site, and decided to join in! Will be posting these once a month, roughly!

So, this month I am:

Reading......
Possession by A.S. Byatt - have only just started this but really like it so far!
This past month, I've read and finished Alone in Berlin by Hans Fallada, Rebel Heiress by Fiona Mountain, Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult and Cold Earth by Sarah Moss. Watch out for all of the aforementioned books in a Sunday Read post over the next few weeks!

Buying........ actually, I'm being good and not buying too much. The odd dress here and there, and I'm on the hunt for a nice new pair of boots. Starting to buy Christmas presents too!

Listening......... a mix, as usual. Katy B, Charlotte Martin, Tinie Tempah, Einaudi and Chambao.

Watching...... The Apprentice. TV genius. Plus Don't Tell the Bride, Strictly Come Dancing, and the odd bit of X Factor here and there. Also, have just seen that the new series of America's Next Top Model has just started, as well as the new series of Desperate Housewives - yay!

Loving.......... the rapidly approaching Christmas period, and that I'm going to France in three weeks to visit one of my best friends for four days!

Planning...... my new writing blog and all the writing to be posted there: have a look at it at http://clairemarieslight.blogspot.com - my new shiny blog for features, reviews, comment and so on.


Want to play along? Full details on the game as posted originally by August Street are here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...