Flowers, sleep, dresses, books and tea... what else does anyone need for a perfect lazy weekend? Just a short friday fives this week as I'm still a little poorly :(
5 highlights of the (unwell) week
- My cousin's baby shower last Saturday, full of lovely Jamaican food and rum punch
- A lazy Sunday evening takeaway with friends (though possible the source of the illness!)
- Getting into an amazing book (Never Let Me Go - review to follow once I've finished!)
- Feeling better
- UK Tennis season starting - the best time of the year
5 things I'm looking forward to over the next week
- Going to the Queen's Club tennis finals on Sunday!
- Seeing my boyfriend
- Going to see the new X-Men film (embracing my inner geek!)
- Dinner with a friend (I feel like this is on my things-to-look-forward-to list every week, apologies for the repetition!)
- Going to see the ballet Romeo and Juliet - now only just over a week away!