How is it Friday again already? And JUNE? The weeks are flying past at the moment!
I also have two weeks to catch up on with the Friday Fives, since Blogger was playing up again for me last week... hopefully this post will work though! :)
- Penguin Beach - a new exhibit that's just opened at London Zoo!
- An amazing panorama of Paris
- Creative spaces - a gallery of art studios
- The best 100 opening lines from books
- A gallery of bookshelves from The Guardian
5 things that made me smile the past little while
- A (rather messy) cocktail-making session with friends last weekend
- A dinner date in London with my boyfriend incorporating, of course, cocktails in teacups
- Lovely tapas in London and celebrating a bestie's birthday in Brighton
- Two trips to comedy clubs in two weeks: one to see stand-up, and one to see an improvisation comedy group. Both amazing!
- Seeing Barack Obama's helicopter flying over London
- Lazy dinner dates with friends
- A four day week this week
- Work going well :)
- Treating myself to a few new dresses for payday!
- My cousin's baby shower this weekend
- Going out for a curry soon with friends - it's been too long!
- Researching yoga and ballet classes to go to after work
- Wimbledon and Queen's Club tennis starting
Since it's also (crazily!) the beginning of June, it's time for my little monthly blog feature, Just a Minute.
This month, I am:
Reading... Her Fearful Symmetry by Margaret Atwood. I've also loved The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox this month, and am moving on to Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert next.
Buying... lots of summer dresses, and lots of things in various shades of blue, apparently
Listening... to Einaudi, and Latin music, as always
Watching... The Apprentice, and new Louis Theroux documentaries
Loving... the fact it's nearly summer, and that I'm getting into writing again.
Planning... writing projects and summer plans
Want to join in with Just a Minute? I found this on Daydream Lily's lovely blog via August Street, late last year, and it's a lovely little monthly activity. Feel free to join in - and make sure to send me a link if you do though, so I can see what you're up to at the moment!