Friday 5 August 2011

friday fives



5 photos this week from wonderful flickr user A Twitch Upon The Thread's photostream. These images reflect what would basically make my perfect weekend - books and exploring the countyside. Love it.
I've had a real urge to go fruit-picking lately, hence the top photo; I think some fruit is still in season for the next few weeks, so I may well do a bit of research to find out where I can go to get my hands on some strawberries, raspberries, or whatever else they have. Not sure if there are really any fruit picking farms around London, though, so I may have to venture further out into the Surrey countryside... we'll see.

5 things that made me smile this week:
  1. The most perfectly relaxing weekend with my boyfriend last weekend, including a delicious pub lunch on Sunday
  2. A long walk in the countryside with the boy after said pub lunch
  3. A very fun night out with my work colleagues on Thursday
  4. A lovely lunch with work colleagues today
  5. Booking a very gorgeous hotel for my holiday to Italy in two weeks' time!

5 things I'm looking forward to in the coming week:
  1. A very lazy weekend at home, for the first time in a long time
  2. Holiday shopping (anyone know where there are any nice hats on the high street at the moment?)
  3. A few dinners and drinking sessions with lovely friends
  4. Going wandering in lavender fields this weekend
  5. A couple of secret, very exciting things going on at the moment - life is good...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Wandering in lavender fields sounds amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous, i want to walk in lavender fields!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog :) Love these Friday Fives posts too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...