5 photos this week from wonderful flickr user A Twitch Upon The Thread's photostream. These images reflect what would basically make my perfect weekend - books and exploring the countyside. Love it.
I've had a real urge to go fruit-picking lately, hence the top photo; I think some fruit is still in season for the next few weeks, so I may well do a bit of research to find out where I can go to get my hands on some strawberries, raspberries, or whatever else they have. Not sure if there are really any fruit picking farms around London, though, so I may have to venture further out into the Surrey countryside... we'll see.
5 things that made me smile this week:
- The most perfectly relaxing weekend with my boyfriend last weekend, including a delicious pub lunch on Sunday
- A long walk in the countryside with the boy after said pub lunch
- A very fun night out with my work colleagues on Thursday
- A lovely lunch with work colleagues today
- Booking a very gorgeous hotel for my holiday to Italy in two weeks' time!
5 things I'm looking forward to in the coming week:
- A very lazy weekend at home, for the first time in a long time
- Holiday shopping (anyone know where there are any nice hats on the high street at the moment?)
- A few dinners and drinking sessions with lovely friends
- Going wandering in lavender fields this weekend
- A couple of secret, very exciting things going on at the moment - life is good...