Saturday 4 September 2010

hello.


Oh, I know it's been a while, to say the least. I'm sorry. It probably seemed like I had completely abandoned this blog - perhaps I had, really, but in the back of my mind I knew it was just a matter of time before I came back to it.
The truth is that the final few months of a degree turned out to be pretty much incompatible with a social life (or any kind of life, to be honest), let alone leaving time for me to blog. Things have been hectic, to say the least. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...