Thursday 16 September 2010

winchelsea







Stumbled across this house - how cute! It's actually a little cosy holiday hut, which sits on the beach at Winchelsea, East Sussex.

I love the soft white minimalism and the neutral, pale little watering can contrasted with the bright pinks and blues of the outside panelling, some of the seating and the cushions. These photos show that the rooms have so much light; seems like the perfect weekend break location.

Talking of weekend breaks, I've just booked up a long weekend with my boyfriend to go to the New Forest in Hampshire at the end of October. It promises to be a lovely relaxed weekend and a nice rest from work and the daily commute. Really, really looking forward to it already!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love all these photos and interiors...I want my house and garden to look like this. Found your blog on 20 something bloggers and thought I would stop by and now following :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh fancy,
    i love your blog to pieces!
    its just grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are beautiful! I am redecorating soon so very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...