Saturday 18 September 2010

brighton rocks



Ah, Brighton! Have been thinking of the lovely town I used to live in all day and so thought I'd share some photos I took there on my Canon 300v film SLR a few months ago.


For those of you not aware or maybe new to this blog, Brighton is a town on the south coast of England - an amazing, liberal, individual city. I went to University there and so lucky old me got to spend three whole years in what I happily regard as the best place to live in the UK. I'm back in London now, which, honestly, I do really like, but nothing quite compares to Brighton. One day I will move back there, but until that time, reminiscing and frequent visits will have to do!

Photos are of, in order: Brighton pier, the West Pier (which burnt down in the 90s but is now left standing near the newer pier), pebbles and the carousel on the beach, Brighton pier again, Brighton Royal Pavillion, the carousel again, Victorian lamppost outside the Royal Pavillion, and a typical Brighton street in the Lanes.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love Brighton....it's such a great little city. Love these photos by the way and great blog :)

    Laura
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    This is the nice post and this post is really appreciable and informatics i like this post too much , i appreciate you for your experience sharing , If you are looking for comedy in Bournemouthand Hen weekend in Bournemouth we oofer you through comedy in bournemouth so find more info from here .....
    and if you are looking the comedy clubs in London we also provide this facility in London and Brighton and Blackpool you can book your hen night online with us and enjoy your weekend in various cities of uk so hurry up and book your hen night ........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brighton too. If I didn't live where I did I's love to live in Brighton.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...