- What ya wearing world - a new global style campaign
- New York Cliche - a new blog I've found that I love, filled with New York life and anectodes about NYFW
- A beautiful Tumblr account packed with lovely photography
- Live streaming of LFW
- Gorgeous Spanish photographer's blog
5 books currently on my to-read list
- One Way - David Nicholls
- The Help - Kathryn Stockett
- Her Fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger
- Year of the Flood - Margaret Atwood
- Wolf Hall - Hilary Mantel
Turns out I was wrong, though... and it's actually a very positive and worthwhile thing for me to focus on and appreciate the good things that have happened over the last little while, instead of dwelling on some not-so-great events.
So, with that said...
5 highlights of the week
1. Seeing three of my closest friends for a girly weekend in London
2. Afternoon tea in Liberty's on said girly weekend (loose leaf tea, in a beautiful tea pot, with chocolate cake - heaven)
3. Going out dancing on said girly weekend
4. Enjoying rather too much wine with an old friend after work one evening; an old friend who has the ability to make me feel better whenever I see her
5. The ongoing, amazing support from those around me
5 things to look forward to next week
1. In a word: ROME. I'm flying out on Thursday and staying there until Monday - should be amazing and I really can't wait.
2. A friend's housewarming party on Saturday evening
3. Seeing an old, close friend all day Sunday, and doing some shopping and a lot of chatting together
4. A lovely long lie-in on Saturday morning
5. Am I allowed to say ROME again? (I am just so excited...)
How has your week been? What are you up to this weekend?