All five photos this week are from www.heartit.com
Five links of the week:
- Evolving English at the British Library - go and see this in London quickly, before it closes!
- Dear Blank Please Blank - hilarious
- This photo of the Supermoon
- Horribly scary image of all the earthquakes Japan experienced - please do donate to help
- Damn you auto correct - for all you iPhone users
Five inspirational quotes of the week:
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try
- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle
- To believe a thing is impossible is to make it so
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself
- We do not remember days. We remember moments
Five things that have made me smile recently:
- A very lovely girly weekend with my closest friends
- Going to a comedy show in London
- Many dinners with lovely friends
- Going to exhibitions on Linguistics and on Ancient Egypt (I know, I'm a geek)
- A big heart to heart with a very old friend
Five things I'm looking forward to:
- A weekend in BRIGHTON - going back there tomorrow (yay!) for the weekend with lots of my friends, and so very excited about it
- My friend Lauren moving back to England after living in France for a year - I've missed her!
- Planning moving into London - will be a good few months until I do this, but it's fun to plan all the same!
- The onset of summer - it's been warm this week at last and I'm hoping that the nice weather is here to stay!
- Long chats tonight with a good friend