5 shopping finds
- This gorgeous vintage-inspired brown lock satchel that I need in my life
- A very pretty memoir charm bracelet.
- This lovely floral 1950s dress I found on eBay
- A Cath Kidston tiny rose business card holder from the new range; perfect for my new business cards that arrived this week
- ...and, while we're on Cath Kidston's new range, I love this briar rose handbag
5 blog posts
- A mention of my Sunday Read reviews and book recommendations by the lovely Megan at Time After Tea - thank you!
- Daydream Lily's wonderful feature on Balthazar, who takes gorgeous photos and writes and sends love letters to anyone who wants one (yes, really).
- A Liberty print suitcase called Phoebe, from Wishwishwish.
- Drool-worthy churros con chocolate from Malaga (where, I can affirm, having spent a lot of my childhood there, some of the best churros in the world are found) over at ...sending postcards
- Dreamy interior inspiration from little blue deer.
- Some gorgeous photos from the Fifty Years of The Royal Ballet exhibition on at Proud Chelsea at the moment (and which I intend to go to soon!)
- An Insider's Guide to Lovely Things to See and Do in the UK - do check this one out as it's a gorgeous site!
- Cats vs Internet funny which will appeal to anyone who has a little feline friend
- A rather happy penguin
- ...and Rafael Nadal's Armani underwear shoot, which is, it has to be said, quite something...
5 highlights of the week
- Lovely drinks with friends
- TV highlights from Big Fat Gypsy Weddings, and working my way through the boxset of Tribe
- Seeing my boyfriend last weekend and just having time to relax with him
- Doing yoga every evening before bed
- Getting a little gig to write a review for The Times Online
Friday fives are a little delayed this week as things have been busy the past few evenings - so they're Saturday Fives for one week only! Back to Friday next week though.