So I think everyone's well aware by now that Blogger was down for a few days - one of those days being Friday, and meaning that this scheduled post was not only not published when it was supposed to be, but also deleted from my list of posts, as were the comments I had on my two most recent posts. Great! Oh dear... Luckily though, I had a little emailed version of this post saved, so here are the Friday Fives from last Friday :) And if you commented on either of my two most recent posts and your comment got deleted, I'm sorry! Comment again if you had a question (I think someone did) or want me to get back to you.
5 things that have made me smile this week:
- Dinner with my cousin and seeing her baby bump!
- Trying Uzbek cuisine
- A gossipy dinner with another cousin
- Getting lots of reading done
- The Apprentice being back on TV
5 things I’m looking forward to this coming week:
- Going on a pedalo and playing crazy golf this weekend (hence the second photo!)
- Little Eurovision party on Saturday (I’m sad, I know)
- Catch ups planned for the evenings of next week
- Going to a comedy show in Brighton next weekend
- Booking holidays!
5 photography links:
- Beautiful black and white photos of Paris
- Same Hill, Different Day - brilliant creative project by Paul Octavious
- Writers at their typewriters - one for the writer in me…
- Emotion - an atmospheric gallery from Luis Beltran
- A photo competition called World Views, which looks well worth entering!
- Brighton’s Book Festival - I want to go to everything here
- A peek inside the house of Jutta Rikola, for some colourful design inspiration
- A gallery of the best ballet costumes from The Ballet Bag
- A Postcard from Brighton - a very cool video all about my favourite town
- twitter.com/teabreaksblog - yes, a Twitter link; my little blog has a Twitter all of its own now, so please follow!