Wow, what a week. I won't go into too much detail but it's been hectic in quite a few ways - and I'm very glad it's Friday! Relaxing photos to go accompany how I feel about this weekend...
5 interesting links of the week
- The Burning House blog - little discovery of the week and well worth a read
- Beautiful photography and article about Paris over at Dwell
- Announcement of the Autumn 2011 season at Sadler's Wells
- A tower made of books in Argentina
- And another new favourite blog - Letters to my cat, Janit
- A video of 300,000 birds swarming over Denmark
- Great interview with Tamara Rojo, amazing ballet dancer
- A little article worth reading on the Ken Clarke rapegate
- Urban Poetry art
- How a single word can change a life
5 good things about this week
- The fact it's over (am I allowed to say that or is that quite overly negative? Ok, it's overly negative. Sorry... here are 4 positive things:)
- Lovely dinner and rather a lot of alcohol with a friend on Thursday night
- Starting the 30 Day Shred and feeling optimistic aboout it
- Frozen yoghurt from Snog
- The release of Pirates of the Caribbean 4... can't wait to see it!
5 things that I'm looking forward to in the coming week
- Laying in bed all day Saturday and doing absolutely nothing
- Going to lovely Brighton (again, I know - I do unashamedly love it there)
- Seeing Chris Ramsey and other no doubt brilliant comedians at Komedia on Sunday evening
- Booking exciting theatre trips
- A friend's birthday next Saturday which includes a cocktail making session!