Friday 20 May 2011

friday fives




Wow,
what a week. I won't go into too much detail but it's been hectic in quite a few ways - and I'm very glad it's Friday! Relaxing photos to go accompany how I feel about this weekend...

5 photos
  1. link
  2. link
  3. link
  4. link
  5. link

5 interesting links of the week
  1. The Burning House blog - little discovery of the week and well worth a read
  2. Beautiful photography and article about Paris over at Dwell
  3. Announcement of the Autumn 2011 season at Sadler's Wells
  4. A tower made of books in Argentina
  5. And another new favourite blog - Letters to my cat, Janit
And 5 more...
  1. A video of 300,000 birds swarming over Denmark
  2. Great interview with Tamara Rojo, amazing ballet dancer
  3. A little article worth reading on the Ken Clarke rapegate
  4. Urban Poetry art
  5. How a single word can change a life

5 good things about this week
  1. The fact it's over (am I allowed to say that or is that quite overly negative? Ok, it's overly negative. Sorry... here are 4 positive things:)
  2. Lovely dinner and rather a lot of alcohol with a friend on Thursday night
  3. Starting the 30 Day Shred and feeling optimistic aboout it
  4. Frozen yoghurt from Snog
  5. The release of Pirates of the Caribbean 4... can't wait to see it!

5 things that I'm looking forward to in the coming week
  1. Laying in bed all day Saturday and doing absolutely nothing
  2. Going to lovely Brighton (again, I know - I do unashamedly love it there)
  3. Seeing Chris Ramsey and other no doubt brilliant comedians at Komedia on Sunday evening
  4. Booking exciting theatre trips
  5. A friend's birthday next Saturday which includes a cocktail making session!

4 comments:

  1. I love all these pics! Especially the last one.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd so love to lay in bed and not do anything at all. I miss that dearly now that I've started a new semester.

    And such beautiful photo finds, as usual! :) Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would so be looking forward to those five things too! I would love to stay in bed all day on a Saturday! And I love Brighton, comedy, theatre trips and cocktails! I am starting to think you might just be me (except younger, not married and without a toddler to keep you busy!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! :) Glad you enjoyed the post x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...