Top of my Christmas wish list this year: the Diani Mini. I really love Lomo photography and want to try my hand at it, but not having a Lomo camera is a bit of a problem. Hence this amazing little camera on my wish list.
Here's the spec:
- Square and rectangular half-frame formats at the flick of a switch
- Takes all types of 35mm film
- Shoots up to 72 shots per film on half-frame mode
- Shoots up to 36 shots per film on square mode
- Requires standard 35mm film development
- Ultra-compact and pocket-sized
- Multiple exposure functionality
- ‘B’ mode for long exposures
- Cable release attachment – a Diana first!
- Sunny and cloudy exposure settings
- Overlap frames across photos for endless abstract panorama
Um, or failing that, I wouldn't mind this: