Thursday 10 December 2009

Pretty Shopping



Christmas is nearly upon us again, and so I found myself wandering around Brighton's Lanes yesterday, trying to find cute little gifts for family and friends.
One of my housemates loves Lush Cosmetics, and while I have to say I didn't know much about them until I started living with her, the array of gorgeous bath bombs, soaps, shampoos and lotions lined up in the bathroom made me rather inquisitive. I ventured in there yesterday, and fell in love! Everything from this shop - especially the bath bombs - are just so pretty, and smell gorgeous. Completely natural and organic as well, which appeals to the inner hippy in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...