Tuesday 29 December 2009

Ten Things for 2010


Ten things I want to accomplish/experience in 2010:
  1. To continue to have a very loving and very successful relationship with my wonderful boyfriend.
  2. To graduate with a good degree and get a job in PR or publishing.
  3. To finish writing my first novel, and to write it well.
  4. To start taking piano lessons.
  5. To rediscover ballet dancing; to practice it and perhaps even take classes.
  6. To travel somewhere interesting and feel like I'm exploring something new.
  7. To begin to master film photography.
  8. To get back into theatre, and to take part in (at least) some amateur dramatics.
  9. To learn a new language and to keep up with the ones I already know (Spanish, German).
  10. To continue with this blog, and to make it a good and interesting read.
10 things, 1 year. Let's see how it goes.

4 comments:

  1. I just found you by accident, and i just love your blog!!
    Have a very happy New Year!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to all these, including the blog. Look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lofty and lovely goals! I wish you all that and more for 2010 and beyond! I'm really looking forward to that novel of yours!
    xxoo
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list of goals (especially the travelling, writing & photography bit).

    I think I will follow you & Sarah Von (from www.yesandyes.com) & make a list of all the things I want to accomplish before I turn 21 (at the end of 2010).

    I wish you all the best; I know you'll make these happen!

    =]

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...