Tuesday 15 December 2009

I would wander if I might / From dewy dawn to dewy night / And have one with me wandering





My boyfriend Richard and I took a trip to the New Forest recently. It was idyllic; long walks in the countryside and quiet pub lunches sat next to an open fire. I love the English countryside in the Autumn.

Oh, and my boyfriend also recently bought this:



The Olympus OM-10. He's been wanting a film camera for a while, and I can't wait to see what photos we got from it on our walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...