Monday 28 December 2009

Such a lucky girl


Oh hello Diana Mini!

My Christmas wish came true and Father Christmas bought me a Diana Mini, along with 8 rolls of 35mm film to experiment with. Very very exciting! I've nearly used my first roll of film already, and will soon be getting them developed and seeing if any have come out, or if they're all pretty awful (I'm fully expecting the latter option).

Very cool to have made that first step into film photography though, and Lomography at that.

On top of that, yesterday my dear Grandad gave me one of his old film cameras that he was about to get rid of. So say hello to my Zenit 3m, my new 35mm, 40 year-old, Russian-made SLR camera. Huge, heavy, most definitely vintage, and ever so cool.

Photos from both cameras (hopefully) to follow in the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. omg that camera is beautiful, i wanted a dianaF camera for christmas. i just adore vintage camera :)

    http://fuckitblaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...