Wednesday 6 January 2010

this is what the snow made me do




I'll be honest, I was feeling a little sorry for myself this evening. My plans to go for drinks in town had to be cancelled because we're currently getting the worst snow here for thirty years, and my friend and I rationalised that even if we managed to meet up, we might not get back home again too easily. Hence, I find myself at home with no plans, and a little bored... so, hello cupcakes! Red and bright pink and pale pink icing, sprinkles and flowers - the perfect pick-me-up. And they taste really good too, even if I do say so myself ;)

11 comments:

  1. Those are adorable cupcakes!!!!! I need to bake more cupcakes. Definitely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum!!! I do love cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the snow inspired me to make beautiful cupcakes like the ones you made! Hehe. Instead, I tend to snuggle on the couch with cocoa and be lazy. :P
    Those cupcakes look so yummy. You are quite the talented baker, it seems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wished I lived close enough to try one! Those look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! This makes me want to make cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute, I can't even contain myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so beautifully decorated! Mine never come out looking like that haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, these look adorable and delicious! Thanks for stopping by, I like your blog too!
    xo,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know...I have been stuck in the house for the last 2 days and have thought about making cupcakes but infortuntely I have no batter :(
    Oh well..your looks yummy though!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm making more tomorrow, because they all went quite quickly thanks to my family! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...