Friday 1 January 2010

Pensive much?


Sometimes you just have to think about what you want in life, where you're going and how you're going to get there. I always think that New Year is the perfect time to do just that.

What will this year hold for me, realistically? I posted a few days before New Year with a list of things I'd like to achieve, but what's actually realistic, and pretty much guaranteed?
I'll be graduating this year from University, and will see what three long, hard, but enjoyable years of study has done for me: I'll be more employable, I'll have more life experience, I'll hopefully have a good degree, and I'll have over £14,000 of debt. I'll be trying to find my first permenant, full-time job this year; I'll probably struggle with it in this current economic climate. I'll be 21 in July, and a fully fledged adult, with no excuse for still thinking of myself as a teenager with no responsibilities.

Suffice it to say, I'm a little daunted by what 2010 will hold for me. But I know, secretly, confidently, it'll be ok, as long as I have my family, my boyfriend, and my close friends. Happy New Year, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You're profile image caught my eye and I thought I'd take a look at your blog. Life sounds very exciting for you right now and I get a feeling it might just work out well for you! Mind if I follow your blog? Oops. Too late. Already have. Jeez, I can be so forward!

    Take care.

    Steph Fey x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate every comment, and promise to respond, so do leave a link to your blog! :)

Also, if you like what you read here, please do consider clicking Follow.

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...